Date: 4/1/24 10:22 am
From: John Graham via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: question - Station 43 South Windsor
Shori,
I’ve parked on the side of Newberry Road just east of Main Street, then walked back west.  I know it looks like you are walking into a person’s yard, but you aren’t.  Just stay to the right and keep going and you will see the footpath continuing; it is not a road.  Good, high boots are frequently needed.  Paul D is a great help in finding birds, too.
Enjoy
John GrahamMiddletown CT
On Monday, April 1, 2024 at 11:32:41 AM EDT, Shori Velles via CTBirds <ctbirds...> wrote:

Hello all,
I'm wondering how to access the pond at station 43. On google maps it shows
Newberry Road continuing to the pond but it ends prior to that on Main
Street

Thank you,
Shori Velles
Franklin