Date: 4/1/24 10:50 am
From: FRANK GALLO via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: eBird problems
Yes, I've been having trouble with eBird since the update, as well. It loads very slowly, doesn't always recognize my location, and freezes during list updates.
Frank Gallo
New Canaan

Sent from AOL on Android

On Mon, Apr 1, 2024 at 11:56 AM, Nick Bonomo via CTBirds<ctbirds...> wrote: I’ve had many more glitches. But nothing hitting the refresh button on my browser hasn’t fixed.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford

Sent from my iPhone