kerncobirding
Received From Subject
10/22/19 8:28 am <natureali...> [kerncobirding] <kerncobirding-noreply...> [kerncobirding] Yahoo groups closing - please join so transfer to groups.io includes all
10/5/19 1:43 pm Ryan Terrill <enicurus...> [kerncobirding] <kerncobirding-noreply...> [kerncobirding] E. Kern: Palm Warbler, Clay-colored Sparrow

Back to top
Date: 10/22/19 8:28 am
From: <natureali...> [kerncobirding] <kerncobirding-noreply...>
Subject: [kerncobirding] Yahoo groups closing - please join so transfer to groups.io includes all
Dear Birders,

See the note from Yahoo...

Attention: Starting December 14, 2019 Yahoo Groups will no longer host user created content on its sites. New content can no longer be uploaded after October 28, 2019. Sending/Receiving email functionality is not going away, you can continue to communicate via any email client with your group members.

I was hoping the group KernCoBirds wouldn't have to completely replace this amazing group started by our dear friend Michael McQuerrey but alas the transfer to a new owner never happened before his passing, so please join the replacement group: <kerncobirds-subscribe...> If Yahoo responds to requests to reset the ownership before the end of their group sponsorship, I'll let you know.

I'll be transferring the KernCoBirds group to groups.io because even though the birding community is less active because of ebird, it still has function.

Thanks,

Ali Sheehey - owner KernCoBird (and looking for co-owners, moderators so the group doesn't end the way KernCoBirding will)

Weldon, CA

Back to top
Date: 10/5/19 1:43 pm
From: Ryan Terrill <enicurus...> [kerncobirding] <kerncobirding-noreply...>
Subject: [kerncobirding] E. Kern: Palm Warbler, Clay-colored Sparrow
All-
This morning, I had a CLAY-COLORED SPARROW in the northeast corner of Galileo hill, as well as the continuing Red-naped Sapsucker and a couple Lewis’s Woodpeckers.
At the California City Cemetary (just out of town on Rands-Mojave rd.), there was a PALM WARBLER working the fence line, then it flew back over towards the little building inside the cemetary yard.
I’ll add photos of all these birds to eBird checklists tonight
Good birding
Ryan TerrillHighland Park

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Join us on Facebook!