NWCALBIRD
Received From Subject
3/30/24 2:08 pm Rob Fowler <migratoriusfwlr...> [NWCALBIRD] 4 May Humboldt pelagic
3/27/24 11:29 am Alan Contreras <acontrer56...> [NWCALBIRD] Garganey in Redding

Back to top
Date: 3/30/24 2:08 pm
From: Rob Fowler <migratoriusfwlr...>
Subject: [NWCALBIRD] 4 May Humboldt pelagic
Hi all,
Just wanted to let people know that since the 12 May pelagic sold out so
quickly I have another trip scheduled on 4 May. I currently have only 5
spots remaining and I'm sure they'll go quickly so please reply privately
to this email ASAP to reserve a spot. $150 and will be an 8 hour trip on
the Steller Sunrise.

Thanks much!

Rob

--
Rob Fowler
McKinleyville, CA

Back to top
Date: 3/27/24 11:29 am
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [NWCALBIRD] Garganey in Redding
Found by Oregon State U bird students. Details will be up soon.

Alan Contreras

<acontrer56...>
www.alanlcontreras.com

“you cannot be late to your own life.” Leslie Sainz, in Poets and Writers, Jan-Feb 2024