calbirds
Received From Subject
6/18/18 1:20 pm dwbirdster <dwbirdster...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> [CALBIRDS] Eastern Meadowlark June 18
6/17/18 11:53 am Leonie Batkin <leonie.batkin23...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> Re: [modoc-siskiyoubirding] Re: [CALBIRDS] Eastern Meadowlark in Modoc
6/17/18 10:17 am Bruce Mast <cathrasher4...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> [CALBIRDS] continuing Glossy Ibis at Woodland WTP
6/16/18 6:42 am Steve Rottenborn <srottenborn...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> Re: [modoc-siskiyoubirding] Re: [CALBIRDS] Eastern Meadowlark in Modoc
6/16/18 1:09 am Joseph Morlan <jmorlan...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> Re: [CALBIRDS] Eastern Meadowlark in Modoc
6/13/18 12:53 pm Wim van Dam <wim.van.dam...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> [CALBIRDS] Mississippi Kite, Santa Barbara County
6/13/18 10:43 am Kenneth Able <kennethpable...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> [CALBIRDS] Eastern Meadowlark in Modoc
6/13/18 8:48 am coddler <coddler...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> [CALBIRDS] Eastern Meadowlark
6/10/18 12:28 pm Logan Kahle <logan...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> [CALBIRDS] Tentative Eastern Meadowlark, Modoc county
6/5/18 1:35 pm dwbirdster <dwbirdster...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> [CALBIRDS] Glossy Ibis continues in Yolo County Jun 5
6/1/18 5:01 pm 'T.G. Miko' <tgmiko...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> Re: [CALBIRDS] CBRC review and request for documentation
6/1/18 4:32 pm 'T.G. Miko' <tgmiko...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> Re: [CALBIRDS] CBRC review and request for documentation
6/1/18 3:28 pm Thomas Benson <tbenson...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> RE: [CALBIRDS] CBRC review and request for documentation
6/1/18 2:51 pm Thomas Benson <tbenson...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> [CALBIRDS] CBRC review and request for documentation
6/1/18 12:20 pm Kaaren Perry <surfbird1...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> [CALBIRDS] White-eyed Vireo - San Luis Obispo County
5/29/18 10:09 am Tom Benson <Thomasabenson...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> [CALBIRDS] Potential Cortez Bank pelagic trip, August 25
5/28/18 8:34 am <sbTerrill...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> [CALBIRDS] Re: Common Gracke location
5/28/18 6:40 am edstonick <edstonick...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> Re: [CALBIRDS] Common Grackle Bridgeport Reservoir continues
5/27/18 4:50 pm Andrew Howe <howe395...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> [CALBIRDS] Upland Sandpiper - Furnace Creek
5/27/18 2:55 pm <rideout...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> [CALBIRDS] May 20th San Diego Pelagic Trip report
5/27/18 8:15 am Tom Benson <Thomasabenson...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> Re: [CALBIRDS] Zone-tailed Hawk + Cave Swallow, Inyo County
5/27/18 7:54 am <sbTerrill...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> [CALBIRDS] Common Grackle Bridgeport Reservoir continues
5/27/18 7:54 am Leonie Batkin <leonie.batkin23...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> [CALBIRDS] Fwd: COMMON GRACKLE-Bridgeport Reservoir-Mono County
5/27/18 7:25 am Tom Benson <Thomasabenson...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> [CALBIRDS] Cave Swallow, Inyo County
5/26/18 2:51 pm Leonie Batkin <leonie.batkin23...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> [CALBIRDS] COMMON GRACKLE-Bridgeport Reservoir-Mono County
5/25/18 7:25 am Ed Stonick <edstonick...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> [CALBIRDS] Re: Did you understand what I said?
5/24/18 11:03 am John Green <bewickwren...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> [CALBIRDS] Did you understand what I said?
5/19/18 9:37 am <rideout...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> [CALBIRDS] San Diego Pelagics

Back to top
Date: 6/18/18 1:20 pm
From: dwbirdster <dwbirdster...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: [CALBIRDS] Eastern Meadowlark June 18
Eastern Meadowlark in Day, Modoc County, no problem this morning at previously described location. Heard at 5:45, seen almost continuously from 6 to 7:55am.  Sending at 8am and we'll see what happens.

Dave Weber,Milpitas
By phone

Back to top
Date: 6/17/18 11:53 am
From: Leonie Batkin <leonie.batkin23...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [modoc-siskiyoubirding] Re: [CALBIRDS] Eastern Meadowlark in Modoc
The Eastern Meadowlark was seen well twice at 8:40am and 9:10am. It was heard singing each time. Elias Elias was there when we arrived and pointed it out to us. It disappeared for about 30 minutes and then reappeared and even flew to a post for a closer view. Other birders had arrived between the two sightings. It was lovely to hear it sing, even from a distance.
Congratulations and a big thank you to Logan and Calvin. What a fabulous find. This is a really nice location in Modoc. We enjoyed our 24+ hours in the north.
Ron Thorn
Leonie Batkin
Redwood City, CA

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 16, 2018, at 6:42 AM, Steve Rottenborn <srottenborn...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...> wrote:
>
> The Eastern Meadowlark is present this morning in the previously reported location, singing frequently and well seen with a scope from the public viewing area near the parked white truck. This morning it has spent most of its time along the fence line NW of the dilapidated barn.
>

> Fantastic find, Logan and Calvin!
>
> A pair of Purple Martins are also flying around the area.
>
> Steve Rottenborn
> Morgan Hill, CA
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jun 16, 2018, at 1:09 AM, Joseph Morlan <jmorlan...> [modoc-siskiyoubirding] <modoc-siskiyoubirding-noreply...> wrote:
>

>> Eastern Meadowlark still singing and visible from public area June 14-15..
>> Some distant digiscoped images and notes at...
>>
>> https://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/EasternMeadowlarkP1160588.htm
>>
>> Viewing is better early in the morning. Heat waves may be a problem
>> mid-day.
>>
>> On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 10:39:45 -0700, "Kenneth Able <kennethpable...>
>> [CALBIRDS]" <CALBIRDS-noreply...> wrote:
>>
>> >The bird is present this morning at the same place described by Logan
>> >Kahle. With a bit of patience, it can be heard and seen from the
>> >public road. A scope would be very helpful for viewing. Yesterday
>> >(6/12) some people crossed the fence(s) and trespassed into the
>> >pasture. DO NOT do this. The landowner is upset about it. Cows are
>> >pastured nearby and move around. The owners are concerned about
>> >disturbance to the cattle, gates being left open, etc. This may not
>> >appear to be a particular risk to you, but it is their property and
>> >their wishes should be respected. Many birders visit Day to see a
>> >number of species there that are rare or nonexistent elsewhere in
>> >Modoc County. Most of the residents like birds and birders, including
>> >this landowner. Let us not poison the well. I am told that new
>> >posting signs are due to go up today. Please obey them.
>> --
>> Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA

Back to top
Date: 6/17/18 10:17 am
From: Bruce Mast <cathrasher4...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: [CALBIRDS] continuing Glossy Ibis at Woodland WTP
Finally made it up to Woodland yesterday (Saturday, June 16) to look for
the reported Glossy Ibis. I arrived just before noon and spent the better
part of three hours looking. Not sure if the bird was out foraging or just
had its head down for the first two hours. Around 2:30, it started moving
around a bit and showing its distinctive blue-stripe facial pattern.

To help other birders zero in on the nest, I've included some landscape
photos with the nest location circled in red. That should limit the number
of nests you have to pick through.

See https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S46594222

I never found the nest that was reported in the first reed clump.

Bird on,

Bruce Mast
Oakland

Back to top
Date: 6/16/18 6:42 am
From: Steve Rottenborn <srottenborn...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>

On Jun 16, 2018, at 1:09 AM, Joseph Morlan <jmorlan...><mailto:<jmorlan...> [modoc-siskiyoubirding] <modoc-siskiyoubirding-noreply...><mailto:<modoc-siskiyoubirding-noreply...>> wrote:

Eastern Meadowlark still singing and visible from public area June 14-15.
Some distant digiscoped images and notes at...

https://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/EasternMeadowlarkP1160588.htm

Viewing is better early in the morning. Heat waves may be a problem
mid-day.

Date: 6/16/18 1:09 am
From: Joseph Morlan <jmorlan...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [CALBIRDS] Eastern Meadowlark in Modoc
Eastern Meadowlark still singing and visible from public area June 14-15.
Some distant digiscoped images and notes at...

https://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/EasternMeadowlarkP1160588.htm

Viewing is better early in the morning. Heat waves may be a problem
mid-day.

On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 10:39:45 -0700, "Kenneth Able <kennethpable...>
[CALBIRDS]" <CALBIRDS-noreply...> wrote:

>The bird is present this morning at the same place described by Logan
>Kahle. With a bit of patience, it can be heard and seen from the
>public road. A scope would be very helpful for viewing. Yesterday
>(6/12) some people crossed the fence(s) and trespassed into the
>pasture. DO NOT do this. The landowner is upset about it. Cows are
>pastured nearby and move around. The owners are concerned about
>disturbance to the cattle, gates being left open, etc. This may not
>appear to be a particular risk to you, but it is their property and
>their wishes should be respected. Many birders visit Day to see a
>number of species there that are rare or nonexistent elsewhere in
>Modoc County. Most of the residents like birds and birders, including
>this landowner. Let us not poison the well. I am told that new
>posting signs are due to go up today. Please obey them.
--
Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA

Listowners: mailto:<CALBIRDS-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<CALBIRDS-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<CALBIRDS-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
<CALBIRDS-digest...>
<CALBIRDS-fullfeatured...>

<CALBIRDS-unsubscribe...>

Back to top
Date: 6/13/18 12:53 pm
From: Wim van Dam <wim.van.dam...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: [CALBIRDS] Mississippi Kite, Santa Barbara County
A Mississippi Kite has been photographed today in Solvang, Santa Barbara
County. The skimpy details can be found here:

https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/topic/22083333

Wim van Dam
Solvang, CA

Back to top
Date: 6/13/18 10:43 am
From: Kenneth Able <kennethpable...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: [CALBIRDS] Eastern Meadowlark in Modoc
[...]

535-000 Little Valley Road
McArthur, California 96056

Date: 6/13/18 8:48 am
From: coddler <coddler...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: [CALBIRDS] Eastern Meadowlark

Still there this am.
As we arrived we were met by an agitated landowner who, in no uncertain terms, told us not to go into the field, alluding to "issues" with birders trespassing yesterday.

Back to top
Date: 6/10/18 12:28 pm
From: Logan Kahle <logan...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: [CALBIRDS] Tentative Eastern Meadowlark, Modoc county
Hi All,

There is currently a meadowlark singing in Day, Modoc county, CA that appears to be a strong candidate for Eastern. It is singing a song not perfectly typical for Eastern but likely within the range, and certainly a much closer match than a Western. It has also given the classic eastern high buzzy flight call. While it may be that only audio is diagnostic, the bird also has a white malar and extensive white on the tail feathers. Many photos and audio recordings have been attained. I will upload them to an eBird list shortly.

The bird was first heard from here 41.2146298,-121.3775120. It was singing persistently for periods and then silent for periods. It was singing from this field 41.2120852,-121.3787314. It was not excessively responsive to playback. It seemed to be pared with a Western Meadowlark.

If you are in the area consider looking for this bird. There are no accepted records for the state of California so a large amount of documentation would be necessary to establish the record.

Good birding,
Logan Kahle
San Francisco/Willows, CA

Back to top
Date: 6/5/18 1:35 pm
From: dwbirdster <dwbirdster...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: [CALBIRDS] Glossy Ibis continues in Yolo County Jun 5
One Glossy Ibis was observed from 9-9:50 am today, June 5, at the Clean Water Plant in Woodland, Yolo County. As others have noted, in the NW corner of the pond, the 'island' of reeds closest to the road appears L- or T-shaped when viewed from the north. The Glossy Ibis was on a nest partially obscured just above water level on the north-facing edge of the island a bit left of center. A Common Galinule was briefly in front of the Glossy. One or two Yellow-headed Blackbirds were around.

Dave Weber,Milpitas
By phone

Back to top
Date: 6/1/18 5:01 pm
From: 'T.G. Miko' <tgmiko...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [CALBIRDS] CBRC review and request for documentation
Tom
The part about people deleting their eBird records/photos makes sense!
Tom

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018, 3:28 PM Thomas Benson <tbenson...> [CALBIRDS] <
<CALBIRDS-noreply...> wrote:

> Tom,
>

> eBird and the CBRC are two separate entities. Submitting documentation to
> one does not mean you have submitted documentation to the other. The CBRC
> reviews records of statewide significance, and we maintain our own archives
> so that we or others are able to review that documentation at a later date
> if necessary. If we relied on eBird to archive our documentation, there is
> the possibility that a user could delete his/her photos or checklists, or
> alter the descriptions, defeating the purpose of an archive. There is no
> plan to “merge these processes” in the future.
>

> Tom
>

> Thomas A. Benson
>
> Secretary, California Bird Records Committee

Back to top
Date: 6/1/18 4:32 pm
From: 'T.G. Miko' <tgmiko...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018, 2:51 PM Thomas Benson <tbenson...><mailto:<tbenson...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...><mailto:<CALBIRDS-noreply...>> wrote:

California birders,

The California Bird Records Committee (CBRC) will begin reviewing the following records in late June. If you have any documentation to submit for these records, please do so as soon as possible. Feel free to forward this request to local listservs as appropriate. Thank you.

Tom

Thomas A. Benson
Secretary, California Bird Records Committee

King Eider 2018-008 4 Jan 2018 Sutro Baths SF (single observer, documentation complete)
Buff-collared Nightjar 2018-029 28 Mar 2018 Corona RIV (single observer, documentation complete)
Marsh Sandpiper 2018-033 15-21 Apr 2018 Yolo Bypass YOL (documentation from 4 observers, add’l doc. requested)
Thick-billed Murre 2018-004 9-19 Mar 2018 Redwood Nat’l Park DN (single observer, documentation complete)
Black Vulture 2018-012 22-29 Jan 2018 Doran Reg. Park SON (no documentation received, documentation requested)
Black Vulture 2018-023 15 Feb-6 Mar 2018 Davenport/Ano Nuevo SCZ/SM (documentation from 3 observers, add’l doc. requested)
Black Vulture 2018-024 12 Feb 2018 Bolinas MRN (single observer, documentation complete)
Blue-headed Vireo 2018-027 14 Feb-27 Mar 2018 LA River LA (documentation from 3 observers, add’l doc. requested)
Golden-winged Warbler 2018-045 22 May 2018 Zzyzx SBE (single observer, documentation complete)
Grace’s Warbler 2018-042 5 May 2018 Blue Ridge LA (single observer, documentation complete)

What kind of documentation should one submit to the CBRC? Following are some guidelines for submitting media and written descriptions that will be useful for helping the CBRC evaluate records and archive documentation. Documentation may be submitted directly to the secretary via email (<secretary...><mailto:<secretary...>) , or by using the online submission form (http://www.californiabirds.org/report_sighting.html).

Date: 6/1/18 12:20 pm
From: Kaaren Perry <surfbird1...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: [CALBIRDS] White-eyed Vireo - San Luis Obispo County
A 1st county record White-eyed Vireo was present at Oceano State Park this morning. It was first found by Rick Saval near the Coolidge/Norswing entrance to the the lagoon trail. Photos and sound recordings were taken by multiple observers as it worked it’s way along the lagoon trail. It’s persistent song was a help in finding and refinding the bird.

Kaaren Perry
Morro Bay
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kaarenp/

Back to top
Date: 5/29/18 10:09 am
From: Tom Benson <Thomasabenson...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: [CALBIRDS] Potential Cortez Bank pelagic trip, August 25

California birders,

I am trying to organize a pelagic trip to the Cortez Bank this year. The basic details are: departure from Dana Point aboard the R/V Sea Explorer (same boat used on Orange County Audubon pelagics), leaving at 1-2 AM and returning at 8-9 PM on Saturday, August 25 (18-20 hours); there are NO bunks or full galley on board, but possibly enough room to sleep on the floor or benches inside (plenty of room outside). The per person cost will likely be $200 (it will not be more than that).

This should be an excellent opportunity to add species like Black-footed Albatross, Leach's Storm-Petrel, Red-billed Tropicbird, Craveri's Murrelet, Arctic Tern, South Polar Skua, and Long-tailed Jaeger to your LA County (and California) list. It is also a good opportunity to look for rare species such as Cook's and Hawaiian Petrels, Townsend's Storm-Petrel, Least Storm-Petrel, and Guadalupe Murrelet.

If you are interested in going, please email me back (off list) and let me know so I can put your name on the manifest and determine if there is enough interest to fill the boat. I have a list of about 15 people who have expressed interest already, but we need at least 15 more to fill the boat and make this trip happen. If you have any questions regarding the details of the trip, please contact me and I will answer them to the best of my ability.

Tom
thomasabenson AT aol.com

Back to top
Date: 5/28/18 8:34 am
From: <sbTerrill...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: [CALBIRDS] Re: Common Gracke location
Bridgeport, CA, Mono County

Date: 5/28/18 6:40 am
From: edstonick <edstonick...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [CALBIRDS] Common Grackle Bridgeport Reservoir continues
County or nearest city?
Ed

-------- Original message --------From: "<sbTerrill...> [CALBIRDS]" <CALBIRDS-noreply...> Date: 5/27/18 7:39 AM (GMT-08:00) To: <CALBIRDS...> Subject: [CALBIRDS] Common Grackle Bridgeport Reservoir continues

Common Grackle at the Bridgeport Reservoir boat ramp this morning 7:00 a.m. with the two Great-tailed grackles as found and reported yesterday by Leonie Batkin and Ron Thorn.

Back to top
Date: 5/27/18 4:50 pm
From: Andrew Howe <howe395...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: [CALBIRDS] Upland Sandpiper - Furnace Creek
No sign of swallow or hawk, but there is an Upland Sandpiper currently at Furnace Creek. First found at 2:50pm and lost and refound several times, just seen a few minutes ago in the desert several hundred yards north of NW corner of golf course, where it went after being chased by a Prairie Falcon. Best,

Andrew Howe
Riverside, CA
<Howe395...>

Date: 5/27/18 2:55 pm
From: <rideout...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: [CALBIRDS] May 20th San Diego Pelagic Trip report
The full trip report for the May 20th San Diego pelagic birding trip is now up on our website, sandiegopelagics.com. Highlights included a distant Manx Shearwater, over 100 Scripps's Murrelets, a Black-footed Albatross, and a late Common Murre. It's not too late to sign-up for our next trip, which is on Sunday June 10th. Additional information about the trip can be found on our website. Reservation instructions are in the Reservations link in the menu bar at the top of the homepage.

See you on the boat!

Bruce Rideout and Dave Povey
San Diego Pelagics
Buena Vista Audubon

Back to top
Date: 5/27/18 8:15 am
From: Tom Benson <Thomasabenson...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [CALBIRDS] Zone-tailed Hawk + Cave Swallow, Inyo County
David Vander Pluym is now reporting a Zone-tailed Hawk at Furnace Creek Ranch (May 27, 8:15 AM)
Tom BensonSan Bernardino, CA
-------- Original message --------From: "Tom Benson <Thomasabenson...> [CALBIRDS]" <CALBIRDS-noreply...> Date: 5/27/18 7:24 AM (GMT-08:00) To: inland county birds <inlandcountybirds...>, <calbirds...> Subject: [CALBIRDS] Cave Swallow, Inyo County

David vander Pluym reports a Cave Swallow at Furnace Creek airport ponds.
Tom BensonSan Bernardino

Back to top

Date: 5/27/18 7:54 am
From: Leonie Batkin <leonie.batkin23...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: [CALBIRDS] Fwd: COMMON GRACKLE-Bridgeport Reservoir-Mono County
We are not sure this got properly posted. The COMMON GRACKLE is back at the boat ramp.
Leonie Batkin
Ron Thorn

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "<sbTerrill...> [CALBIRDS]" <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
> Date: May 27, 2018 at 7:06:32 AM PDT
> To: <leonie.batkin23...>
> Subject: Re: COMMON GRACKLE-Bridgeport Reservoir-Mono County
>
> The Common Grackle found yesterday by Leonie Batkin and Ron Thorn is at the Bridgeport Reservoir boat ramp now (7:00 a.m.). Thanks for the post!

Back to top
Date: 5/27/18 7:25 am
From: Tom Benson <Thomasabenson...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: [CALBIRDS] Cave Swallow, Inyo County

Date: 5/26/18 2:51 pm
From: Leonie Batkin <leonie.batkin23...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
This morning, May 26, we arrived at the Bridgeport boat ramp (the one with trees and just a restroom) at 9:45am. We noticed a male Great-tailed Grackle in a tree near the restroom. We next observed the Great-tailed Grackle foraging on the lawn. We were observing a pair of nesting Western Kingbirds when a second grackle flew in to a tree in front of us. The second grackle immediately appeared different and we quickly realized it was a COMMON GRACKLE. The COMMON GRACKLE was of the expected bronze back race. We observed it for over ten minutes as it flew around to several trees, flew across the truck and boat trailer staging area, stopped briefly at a tree on the edge of the reservoir and then flew south in the direction of the town of Bridgeport. Details will be submitted to the CBRC.

Ron Thorn
Leonie Batkin
Redwood City, California

Sent from my iPhone

Date: 5/25/18 7:25 am
From: Ed Stonick <edstonick...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: [CALBIRDS] Re: Did you understand what I said?
Someone got hacked!

Ed

Back to top
Date: 5/24/18 11:03 am
From: John Green <bewickwren...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: [CALBIRDS] Did you understand what I said?
How are you getting on?
http://www.striveforgoodhealth.com/pjwoeutfjmoskhmw/weblog_rss.php?652=kwi&2846=56690&wmaepa=61923624
bewickwren
Shе went out to get thеm. Swaying back and forth and holding to thе
doorposts with both hands. Ought to have been five pounds, come to
think of it, i spoke of what i had seen elsewhеre.
And thе cost of really artistic furniture and linen.
24.05..2018 13:48:32

__._,_.___

Listowners: mailto:<CALBIRDS-owner...>

Membership and set your mail option to No Email. Or, send a blank
email to these addresses:
Turn off email delivery: mailto:<CALBIRDS-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<CALBIRDS-normal...>

[IMAGE]

Visit Your Group

* New Links 1

Yahoo! Groups • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use
__,_._,___

Back to top
Date: 5/19/18 9:37 am
From: <rideout...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: [CALBIRDS] San Diego Pelagics
For those interested in pelagic trips out of San Diego, note that all of our Buena Vista Audubon/San Diego Pelagics trips will now be departing from H&M Landing, 2803 Emerson St., San Diego, 92106, which is just a short walk to the right of our old departure point. The parking lot and on-street parking options are the same as always. Our two Spring trips are tomorrow, May 20th, and Sunday, June 10th.

You can find out more about our trips at sandiegopelagics.com. Reservations can be made through H&M Landing by calling (619) 222-1144, or by visiting their website at hmlanding.com. We hope to see you on the boat!

Dave Povey and Bruce Rideout
San Diego Pelagics
Buena Vista Audubon

Join us on Facebook!