NECalBirds
Received From Subject
10/15/19 11:22 am John Luther <aplomado-falcon...> Re: [NECalBirds] Parasitic Jaegers
10/14/19 6:31 pm Steve Stump via Groups.Io <stevestump=<yahoo.com...> Re: [NECalBirds] Parasitic Jaegers
10/14/19 4:16 pm Bradley M. Stovall via Groups.Io <bmspi1=<aol.com...> Re: [NECalBirds] Parasitic Jaegers
10/14/19 3:43 pm Steve Stump via Groups.Io <stevestump=<yahoo.com...> [NECalBirds] Parasitic Jaegers
10/14/19 9:12 am Bradley M. Stovall via Groups.Io <bmspi1=<aol.com...> Re: [NECalBirds] Red-necked Grebe
10/14/19 8:58 am Steve Stump via Groups.Io <stevestump=<yahoo.com...> [NECalBirds] Red-necked Grebe
10/13/19 11:13 am Steve Stump via Groups.Io <stevestump=<yahoo.com...> [NECalBirds] Red-necked Grebe
10/12/19 6:13 pm Todd Easterla <teasterla...> Re: [NECalBirds] Surf Scoter
10/12/19 5:48 pm Steve Stump via Groups.Io <stevestump=<yahoo.com...> Re: [NECalBirds] Surf Scoter
10/12/19 12:01 pm Bradley M. Stovall via Groups.Io <bmspi1=<aol.com...> Re: [NECalBirds] Surf Scoter
10/12/19 11:50 am Steve Stump via Groups.Io <stevestump=<yahoo.com...> [NECalBirds] Surf Scoter
10/12/19 8:57 am Bradley M. Stovall via Groups.Io <bmspi1=<aol.com...> Re: [NECalBirds] Jaeger
10/12/19 8:01 am Steve Stump via Groups.Io <stevestump=<yahoo.com...> [NECalBirds] Jaeger
10/11/19 5:55 pm Bradley M. Stovall via Groups.Io <bmspi1=<aol.com...> Re: [NECalBirds] White-winged Scoter
10/11/19 5:39 pm Steve Stump via Groups.Io <stevestump=<yahoo.com...> Re: [NECalBirds] White-winged Scoter
10/11/19 9:43 am Frank Hall <fagrhall...> [NECalBirds] White-winged Scoter
10/11/19 7:54 am Steve Stump via Groups.Io <stevestump=<yahoo.com...> [NECalBirds] White-winged Scoter
9/22/19 10:30 am Bradley M. Stovall via Groups.Io <bmspi1=<aol.com...> Re: [NECalBirds] Black-and-white Warbler
9/22/19 10:12 am Steve Stump via Groups.Io <stevestump=<yahoo.com...> Re: [NECalBirds] Black-and-white Warbler
9/21/19 5:34 pm Steve Stump via Groups.Io <stevestump=<yahoo.com...> [NECalBirds] Black-and-white Warbler

Back to top
Date: 10/15/19 11:22 am
From: John Luther <aplomado-falcon...>
Subject: Re: [NECalBirds] Parasitic Jaegers
A Parasitic Jaeger continues this morning at about 7:45 Oct 15. It was seen over Eagle Lake from Gallatin Marina. A sparrow flock at marina had a White-throated with WC, GC, Song, Sav and juncos.

John Luther
Oakland
> On Oct 14, 2019, at 6:31 PM, Steve Stump via Groups.Io <stevestump=<yahoo.com...> wrote:
>
> eBird Checklist - 14 Oct 2019 - Eagle Lake--Gallatin Marina - 1 species
>
> eBird Checklist - 14 Oct 2019 - Eagle Lake--Gallatin Marina - 1 species
> Submitted by Steve Stump.
>

> Steve Stump
> Janesville, CA
>

> On Monday, October 14, 2019, 04:16:04 PM PDT, Bradley M. Stovall via Groups.Io <bmspi1=<aol.com...> wrote:
>

> Most excellent! This would be the 6th sighting of PAJA for the county. Previously, 5 of the 6 were in September and 1 in December.
>
> Stovall Associates Investigative & Consulting Services PI 16157
> Bradley M. Stovall
> PO Box 4413
> Chico, CA 95927
> 530-345-1386

Back to top

Date: 10/14/19 4:16 pm
From: Bradley M. Stovall via Groups.Io <bmspi1=<aol.com...>

Date: 10/14/19 3:43 pm
From: Steve Stump via Groups.Io <stevestump=<yahoo.com...>

Date: 10/14/19 9:12 am
From: Bradley M. Stovall via Groups.Io <bmspi1=<aol.com...>
Subject: Re: [NECalBirds] Red-necked Grebe
Such great finds! You guys are catching up to me very quickly...

Stovall Associates Investigative & Consulting Services PI 16157Bradley M. StovallPO Box 4413
Chico, CA 95927530-345-1386

Frank Hall and I are looking at a Red-necked Grebe at the Gallatin Marina. It is within 80 yards of the boat ramp. Steve Stump

Back to top
Date: 10/14/19 8:58 am
From: Steve Stump via Groups.Io <stevestump=<yahoo.com...>

Date: 10/13/19 11:13 am
From: Steve Stump via Groups.Io <stevestump=<yahoo.com...>
10/13/19 1030

Jim Lomax found a Red-necked Grebe this morning on Eagle Lake. It is still present about 500 yards East of the reported Surf Scoter yesterday at Christine Day Use area. Steve Stump

Back to top
Date: 10/12/19 6:13 pm
From: Todd Easterla <teasterla...>
Subject: Re: [NECalBirds] Surf Scoter
Nailing down the scoter species for your area eh!!

TE

Date: 10/12/19 12:01 pm
From: Bradley M. Stovall via Groups.Io <bmspi1=<aol.com...>
Find that Ancient Murrelet next...!

Stovall Associates Investigative & Consulting Services PI 16157Bradley M. StovallPO Box 4413
Chico, CA 95927530-345-1386

Frank Hall and I are currently looking at a female Surf Scoter at Christie Day Use Eagle Lake. Steve Stump

Back to top
Date: 10/12/19 11:50 am
From: Steve Stump via Groups.Io <stevestump=<yahoo.com...>

Date: 10/12/19 8:57 am
From: Bradley M. Stovall via Groups.Io <bmspi1=<aol.com...>
Subject: Re: [NECalBirds] Jaeger
If it's a LTJA let me know! Have the PAJA already. The POJA is the LEAST likely to make an appearance. Dunn and I went over this in detail quite a few years ago after a "probable" sighting on Eagle Lake of a POJA.

Stovall Associates Investigative & Consulting Services PI 16157Bradley M. StovallPO Box 4413
Chico, CA 95927530-345-1386

Frank Hall and I just saw a flyover Jaeger sp. at the Eagle Lake Marina. Will post if identified later. Steve Stump

Back to top
Date: 10/12/19 8:01 am
From: Steve Stump via Groups.Io <stevestump=<yahoo.com...>

Date: 10/11/19 5:55 pm
From: Bradley M. Stovall via Groups.Io <bmspi1=<aol.com...>
Subject: Re: [NECalBirds] White-winged Scoter
Well drat...now find me a Black Scoter and I will make a trip up there! I had a WWSC in '02. Your sighting would be the 11th known sighting in the county with 6 of the 11 arriving in October.

Date: 10/11/19 9:43 am
From: Frank Hall <fagrhall...>
Subject: [NECalBirds] White-winged Scoter
Folks,
After Steve found subject bird at about 7:30 this AM at Susanville WTP, we went back to look for it and looked hard from about 8:30 to 9:15 and could NOT re-find it. However, his initial photos are 100% diagnostic. I am sure he will re-post if the bird turns up again.
Cheers, Frank

Back to top
Date: 10/11/19 7:54 am
From: Steve Stump via Groups.Io <stevestump=<yahoo.com...>
10/11/19 0745

I am currently looking at 2 White-winged Scoter at the Susanville WWTP
The birds are located in the second pond from Skyline Rd.
Steve Stump.

Back to top
Date: 9/22/19 10:30 am
From: Bradley M. Stovall via Groups.Io <bmspi1=<aol.com...>
Subject: Re: [NECalBirds] Black-and-white Warbler
This would be the 8th overall record for Lassen County and the latest date.

Date: 9/22/19 10:12 am
From: Steve Stump via Groups.Io <stevestump=<yahoo.com...>
9/22/19 1000
Still present. Steve Stump

Back to top
Date: 9/21/19 5:34 pm
From: Steve Stump via Groups.Io <stevestump=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [NECalBirds] Black-and-white Warbler
9/21/19 5:30 pm
I am looking at a Black-and-white Warbler currently at Flemming Unit of Honey Lake Wildlife Area. It is by the picnic tables when first driving in.
Steve Stump