klamathbasinbirdnews
Received From Subject
10/9/24 6:40 am Jesse Martin <jessebikes1...> [KlamathBasinBirdNews] 2022 Garmin Tacx NEO 2T Smart trainer + Campy freehub
10/5/24 6:37 am <rriparia...> [KlamathBasinBirdNews] Birds and Brews Wednesday October 9
9/29/24 8:58 am <rriparia...> [KlamathBasinBirdNews] Patty Buettner Memorial Hawk Watch Summary

Back to top
Date: 10/9/24 6:40 am
From: Jesse Martin <jessebikes1...>
Subject: [KlamathBasinBirdNews] 2022 Garmin Tacx NEO 2T Smart trainer + Campy freehub
2022 Garmin Tacx NEO 2T Smart trainer + Campy freehub

Garmin Tacx NEO 2T Smart trainer - nearly new + Campy freehub & original
Shimano freehub, front wheel block, QR skewer. Also included are the end
caps for 148, 142, 135 axles.
Measures power, speed, cadence and provides a dynamic feel of the road
surface and inclines or descents.

Used maybe 5 times during an injury period.
Price:$500

For more information, including posting guidelines, visit the Group's web page at:
https://sites.google.com/site/klamathbasinbirdnews/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Klamath Basin Bird News" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to klamathbasinbirdnews+<unsubscribe...>
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/klamathbasinbirdnews/<c1e88d03-c61a-47b0-bbd3-f2dd8be2cb92n...>

Back to top
Date: 10/5/24 6:37 am
From: <rriparia...>
Subject: [KlamathBasinBirdNews] Birds and Brews Wednesday October 9
Klamath Basin Audubon invites you to our first "Birds and Brews"
get-together on Wednesday October 9th at Mia’s and Pia's Pizzeria,
3545 Summers Lane, from 6 - 7:30 pm. Explore birding opportunities in
the Klamath Basin, share your recent bird sightings, and network with
others who appreciate nature. New nature enthusiasts are welcome and
you don’t have to be an Audubon member to join in. We hope to see you
all at the restaurant’s private meeting room. Come for a brew and/or a
bite. And, I might add that I could help anyone there to get going on
Ebird, and share what birds you find on your walks or yard. Or, add
Merlin app to your phone and really accelerate your knowledge of bird
vocalizations, and therefore presence. Those are great advances in the
birding arena and make it even more enjoyable to learn. I'll be there
at Mia and Pia's. Get your phone out and I'll show you how to get
started! Kevin SpencerKlamath <Fallsrriparia...>

For more information, including posting guidelines, visit the Group's
web page at:
https://sites.google.com/site/klamathbasinbirdnews/
Groups "Klamath Basin Bird News" group.
an email to klamathbasinbirdnews+<unsubscribe...>
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/klamathbasinbirdnews/<f4de0675-70e7-3de9-a5d4-28541d5cd1b1...>

Back to top
Date: 9/29/24 8:58 am
From: <rriparia...>