MoabBC
Received From Subject
5/19/20 6:20 am Philip Smith <phil...> [MoabBC] Visitors interested in birding

Back to top
Date: 5/19/20 6:20 am
From: Philip Smith <phil...>
Subject: [MoabBC] Visitors interested in birding
Hi- my wife and I are visiting from Washington State and would be interested in going out with any local birders in south-East Utah. We will spend the next ten days in the area between Kanab and Grand Staircase-Escalante. We are open to an informal birding party or formal guide. We will be in cell phone/email range till early afternoon, but will then be out of cell range for a few days down Hole in the Rock Road.
Phil and Barbara Smith
Everett, WA
4252100004