UCBirders
Received From Subject
4/20/24 5:28 pm Holly Mills <hfmills79...> [UCBirders] April Zoom Meeting Link
4/20/24 1:27 pm Holly Mills <hfmills79...> [UCBirders] Link to Recording of April Meeting
4/17/24 10:12 am Holly Mills <hfmills79...> [UCBirders] April Zoom Meeting Link
4/2/24 4:11 pm Holly Mills <hfmills79...> [UCBirders] April Newsletter and Website
3/29/24 8:58 am Holly Mills <hfmills79...> [UCBirders] link to the March zoom meeting recording
3/29/24 8:43 am Holly Mills <hfmills79...> [UCBirders] Update to Field Trips
3/25/24 11:57 am 'Machelle Johnson' via UCBirders <ucbirders...> [UCBirders] Back Yard Birds for April newsletter

Back to top
Date: 4/20/24 5:28 pm
From: Holly Mills <hfmills79...>
Subject: [UCBirders] April Zoom Meeting Link

Here is the link to the zoom meeting, passcode is included:

https://byu.zoom.us/j/98715169390?pwd=WlZ0UmMrWTREbXJ3NkpIeWNSRGNXZz09

Sent from my iPad

Back to top
Date: 4/20/24 1:27 pm
From: Holly Mills <hfmills79...>
Subject: [UCBirders] Link to Recording of April Meeting
Here is the link to the zoom recording from Thursday’s meeting:

https://byu.zoom.us/rec/share/z1qkZ7b6mUhjZPH0UDpYJeX1K4e-imDorZd8ARq3v8DbDugsL8PIK9b7miPrhTkB.fojfnTiK3XA_ihQV?startTime=1713488553000

Passcode: $k9CRti3

Sent from my iPad

Back to top
Date: 4/17/24 10:12 am
From: Holly Mills <hfmills79...>
Thursday April 18th, 7pm at Bean Museum and on Zoom

**NOTE THIS IS NOT OUR REGULAR MEETING NIGHT**

Our guest speaker will be Riley Porter, who will give us an update on his Masters work with cavity nesting ducks and owls that they compete with for nesting space. There will be baby duck and owl photos to enjoy.
Please join us!

Date: 4/2/24 4:11 pm
From: Holly Mills <hfmills79...>
Subject: [UCBirders] April Newsletter and Website

Back to top
Date: 3/29/24 8:58 am
From: Holly Mills <hfmills79...>
Subject: [UCBirders] link to the March zoom meeting recording
Here is the link to the March zoom meeting recording

https://byu.zoom.us/rec/share/CCi1Q8zEe20j6OlEM0BPN0JLdMm55x0eE1BQ3NN5wqpO4fRXIusTO1umOCkG92Rr.QLKZk8vFRFKgC3F3?startTime=1711069146000

Passcode: sS+8gBTE

Sent from my iPad

Back to top
Date: 3/29/24 8:43 am
From: Holly Mills <hfmills79...>
Subject: [UCBirders] Update to Field Trips
We have another update to the field trips. To keep track of the versions, I’ve included a footnote on the first page that’ll have the date of the most recent update.

Sent from my iPad

Back to top
Date: 3/29/24 8:43 am
From: Holly Mills <hfmills79...>

Date: 3/25/24 11:57 am
From: 'Machelle Johnson' via UCBirders <ucbirders...>
Subject: [UCBirders] Back Yard Birds for April newsletter
Hello,
I'm pretty sure it is officially Spring, but you wouldn't know it with snow on the ground today.  Anyway, send me your backyard bird sightings and tell me what city you are in.  Include a photo if you have one.
 Thanks,
 Machelle    ,__,   (0,0)   /)_)     ""