BirdTalk
Received From Subject
7/6/20 5:14 pm 'Bryant Olsen' via UtahBirdTalk <utahbirdtalk...> [Birdtalk] Cassin's Sparrow, Emery county
7/1/20 6:08 am 'Milt Moody' via UtahBirdTalk <utahbirdtalk...> [Birdtalk] Fw: Saw whet owl or similar small sized
6/22/20 12:52 pm Carol Gwynn <cgwynn1210...> [Birdtalk] Question

Back to top
Date: 7/6/20 5:14 pm
From: 'Bryant Olsen' via UtahBirdTalk <utahbirdtalk...>
Subject: [Birdtalk] Cassin's Sparrow, Emery county
Yesterday a Cassin's Sparrow was reported on eBird in Emery County at Desert Lake WMA. This morning we re-found the bird exactly where reported, 39.371045,-110.79526 . It was very actively singing and even larking(singing in flight).
eBird checklist with photos:https://ebird.org/checklist/S71194363

Good BirdingBryant Olsen

Back to top
Date: 7/1/20 6:08 am
From: 'Milt Moody' via UtahBirdTalk <utahbirdtalk...>
Subject: [Birdtalk] Fw: Saw whet owl or similar small sized

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Tara <tb8216...>To: "<webmaster...>" <webmaster...>Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020, 11:36:55 PM MDTSubject: Saw whet owl or similar small sized
Hi owls in Area of 580 East 3960 south slc vacant church lot trees.  They are starting construction next month and I am worried the trees that they are in will be torn down?  I do not have great pictures.  I don’t know who to contact or if people are interested in trying to photograph them. They come out around 10.

Back to top
Date: 6/22/20 12:52 pm
From: Carol Gwynn <cgwynn1210...>
Subject: [Birdtalk] Question
Kendall Watkins reported hooded mergansers at ponds near I-15 and 12000 South in Salt Lake County. Does anyone know if these ponds are visible from a place other than the crazy raceway that is I-15? 🤣
Carol

"Things will all work out."