Date: 5/3/24 2:04 pm
From: Steve Hampton via Tweeters <tweeters...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Slow migration startup?
BirdCast was pretty accurate last night, at least here in Port Townsend.
There was a big movement of Yellow-rumped Warblers -- mostly Audubon. I
counted 51 moving from tree to tree out near the lighthouse. We've been
swimming in Orange-crowns for a week or more. Western Flycatchers arrived
en force a couple days ago. No other flycatchers that I've seen yet.
There's been a scattering of Wilson's, Black-thr Gray, and I've seen a
couple of each of these: MacGillivray's, Warbling Vireos, BH Grosbeaks. I
suspect we'll get a large pulse with the coming high pressure in about a
week.

On Fri, May 3, 2024 at 1:46 PM BRAD Liljequist via Tweeters <
<tweeters...> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I keep waiting to hear the warblers moving through Phinney Ridge - but
> haven't heard much of anything. How about others? I know it's maybe a
> touch early, but seems like in past things started last week of April.
>
> Brad Liljequist
> Phinney Ridge, Seattle, WA

​Steve Hampton​
Port Townsend, WA (qatáy)