Date: 5/3/24 9:05 am
From: WANG PEGGY <00000454f4164bea-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Morris Woods Friday morning
Once again I was stuck at home in the morning, this time for the hvac folks but I was able to get out a little after 9. Denison tends to be more productive early so I opted for Morris Woods instead. I didn’t have a lot of birds but was more than compensated with fairly close views often at eye level, a welcome reprieve from warbler neck.

Warblers
BT Green
BT Blue—at least 2 males, possibly 3
Hooded—one male, think it’s the first Hooded I’ve seen/heard there
Am Redstart—male
Com YT

Red-eyed Vireo
E Wood Peewee
Great Crested FC
Red-headed WP
Wood Thrush
BG Gnatcatcher carrying nest material
RB Grosbeak
Baltimore Oriole

Had 2 Chimney Swifts fly over the bike path last night & a Yellow-throated Warbler was singing across the street from my house.

Peggy Wang
Granville
Sent from my iPad