Date: 5/2/24 8:41 pm
From: eric masterson <erictheirish...>
Subject: [NHBirds] migration last night
After failing to break 60 nocturnal migrants over my yard from dusk to
dawn since I started recording again on March 24th, last night blew
the doors off with 460 individuals of 19 species. I uploaded a best of
call collection at the following ebird link. Guess the species if you
dare. All calls from 9pm to 5am over Hancock last night.

https://ebird.org/checklist/S171615048