Date: 5/2/24 7:18 pm
From: James Kimball <kimball...>
Subject: [GeneseeBirds-L] Piffard: Chandler Rd. Greenway, Orioles et al
I had both Baltimore and Orchard Orioles singing along the greenway south from Chandler Rd. this afternoon. Both species have nested there regularly in recent years. Other new comers for me were Warbling Vireo, Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Rough-winged Swallow and 3 Yellow Warblers. There were at least 4 Solitary Sandpipers, some of them along the old canal bed.
Jim Kimball
<kimball...>