Date: 4/27/24 3:03 pm
From: darliss60 via groups.io <darliss60...>
Subject: Re: [Mendobirds] Hummingbirds puzzle
Just as the Manzanita started to bloom we had three or four Rufus hanging out for two or three days. We get an occasional Anna's that are hit and miss at best. Where we live in Brooktrails it's nearly a bird free area. Our Yard List is pitiful.Luck!F and D Sanderson Brooktrails
On Sat, Apr 27, 2024 at 2:42 PM, Sarah via groups.io<redwoodsinger...> wrote: Same here 2 miles east of Fort Bragg…I have 2 Rufus and maybe 1 Anna’s!  This has happened other years but not so quickly and down to almost none!  Ours usually increased in Oct/November as well briefly before winter…
Sarah, PT

On Apr 27, 2024, at 1:52 PM, Kitty & Creek Norris <kitty...> wrote:

Hi Folks

We had about 50-60 hungry hummingbirds arrive around first week of March.We had 6 feeders out, and were refilling them like busy caterers.
They left, en masse, around 20-22 of April.
We normally spend Mid-March - October-ish catering to these little ones, and this was a surprise.
What is happening at your places? Did they show up at yours?

Kitty &Creek
SW of Willits