Date: 4/26/24 9:27 am
From: Peter Pyle via groups.io <ppyle...>
Subject: Re: [northbaybirds] Farallons Swallow-tailed Gull AND Blue Rock Thrush on same day!
Thanks Jeff - Very curious, one or two? Note the only other record in BC
was also on June 6 (1997) so an interesting spring vagrant pattern is
emerging. That bird was written off as a ship-assist or cage-transported
bird so it will be curious to see how this/these records are viewed.

One thing, there are some very big reasons NOT to float around the
Farallones in an inflatable kayak!

Good spring birding all, Peter