Date: 4/25/24 8:00 pm
From: Lance Benner via groups.io <lbenner...>
Subject: [LACoBirds] America's Birdiest County Reminder: starts at midnight!
Hi Everyone, Just a quick reminder that America's Birdiest County in Los
Angeles County starts at midnight on Thursday night/Friday morning,
which is just over 4 hours from the time I'm writing this. If you hear
a barn owl, great horned owl, nocturnal migrant tonight, we want to
count it! The first update for the count is likely around noonish on
Friday. Good luck to us, Lance Lance BennerAltadena, CA _._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#4158) | Reply To Sender | Reply To Group | Mute
This Topic | New Topic

[<lists...>]
_._,_._,_

Join us on Facebook!