Date: 4/25/24 12:04 pm
From: Rubba Johanna via groups.io <jer72701...>
Subject: [slocobirding] Loons & Dowitchers?
While in my everlasting hunt for the Red-necked Grebe yesterday (4/24), I saw three Common Loons in breeding plumage and 1 in nonbreeding plumage in Morro Bay north of the rock at the big parking lot. On the way home  via Turri Road, I saw what I took to be 40 Long-billed Dowitchers (silhouetted) on the big pond by the road.

And belatedly reporting 2 pairs of Lesser Scaup on the large pond in the basin park at 15th & Trouville in Grover Beach on 4/19.