Date: 4/22/24 6:44 pm
From: Ed Tiede <0000012caede6260-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Newest Version of eBird
Are folks who utilize eBirdwith their birding/research efforts, enjoying the newest updates to thewebsite. It seems like things are much more complicated, arduous, and time-consuming. Things are now absent or are sorearranged that you must spend way too much fishing around looking.  Have the historical capabilities have beeneliminated?  When I checked out checklistssubmitted today for the state, I could not look at submitted lists prior to 12:00pm. Is there a way that we can use the previous version? Cheers, Ed Tiede

or click the following link: