Date: 4/22/24 5:38 pm
From: Carol Joan Patterson <0000003a0ccbe138-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: All Arkansas Audubon Chapter Meeting
I agree - and good reasoning too..

On Saturday, April 20, 2024 at 12:10:51 PM CDT, Allan Mueller <akcmueller...> wrote:

Jack,
Good idea to work on windows.
1.  It is a real problem that can be fixed.
2.  Very good way to get members involved in a conservation activity.
3.  Will increase Audubon visibility to local officials - mayors, county judges, school superintendents, etc.
I would like to attend the all Audubon mtg.  Please keep me in the loop.
Allan

On Sat, Apr 20, 2024 at 11:43 AM Jack and Pam <00000064a46c579c-dmarc-request...> wrote:

An all-Arkansas Audubon Chapter meeting is in the planning stages.  One goal of this gathering will be to discuss a possible project in which all chapters can participate.  High on the list of such projects is a proposal to advance awareness of the bird death toll windows are causing in Arkansas.

Your input is welcome, whether you're a member of an Audubon chapter or not. If you're part of a chapter, share your thoughts with your leadership on what you believe is important for bird conservation in Arkansas.  If your chapter isn't listed or you're not a member, I encourage you to send your ideas directly to me.

These chapters have committed to sending a representative (up to three) to the “All Arkansas Audubon Chapters” meeting on May 24.

Hot Springs Village Audubon Society

Audubon Society of Central Arkansas

Northwest Arkansas Audubon Society

Arkansas River Valley Audubon Society

- Non-National Affiliated Arkansas Audubon Society

Pending

Garland County Audubon Society

Three Rivers Audubon Society

Unable to contact

Tex-Ark Audubon Society

 Disbanded
Audubon Society of North Central Arkansas.
Jack Stewart

To unsubscribe from the ARBIRD-L list, click the following link:

Allan Mueller (It)
20 Moseley Lane, Conway, ARHome of the Arkansas State Champion Winged Elm501-339-8071BLOG  birdsnonsense.blogspot.com
Pura Vida

or click the following link: