Date: 4/22/24 12:50 pm
From: Fred Kaluza <fkaluza...>
Subject: Re: [birders] FOY - Dragonfly
Yup! I was just checking to see if anyone else had noticed before posting my own observation of a few hours ago. Looks like you guys beat me to the punch. Just wanted to say that Dragonfly migration has sent a wave up the east side of the State today as well. Here near Port Huron we’ve seen half-a-dozen big Green Darners hunting over the driveway and garden beds! Very cool to know they migrate! Also have Bluebirds checking out the nest boxes and setting up territories. Also found a Flicker checking out the Owl/Flicker box that was used by squirrels last year (but not this year). It would be nice to have a successful Flicker family close to home at least once in my life! P.S. I’ve seen flying “mystery creatures” along the freeway a few times in the last week. Too small and too fast to identify and I keep thinking “Hummingbirds” but they’ve probably been Dragonflies. P.S.S. Anyone else see the Eclipse on the 8th?
Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to birders+<unsubscribe...><mailto:birders+<unsubscribe...>.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAJpB0PVXYTk3%3DeLW%3DBZ%3Dn49xFdZ%<2BePERdE9dpFw5Sg08tLK9NQ...><https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAJpB0PVXYTk3%3DeLW%3DBZ%3Dn49xFdZ%<2BePERdE9dpFw5Sg08tLK9NQ...>?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<1B8C8FFB-26A7-412E-8564-50B784430294...><https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<1B8C8FFB-26A7-412E-8564-50B784430294...>?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<DS0PR20MB57094E24CC28C5F16E147E77F9122...>

Join us on Facebook!