Date: 4/22/24 12:21 pm
From: Allen Chartier <amazilia3...>
Subject: Re: [birders] FOY - Dragonfly
Jack,

Generally, migrant Green Darners show up in April before the locally
breeding species have emerged. So that's probably what you saw.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAFoKnJUW0t4msMY%3DvPaAgu96xcH%<3DecUcwuw-gTjgBBei3FYvNA...>

Join us on Facebook!