Date: 4/15/24 7:29 pm
From: Conor McMahon via groups.io <conormcmahon22...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Recent Birds - private Hammond's Flycatcher, various Spring Migrants
Hi all,

Today I had a Hammond's Flycatcher at a private site in Montecito.

The week prior to last week I had two White-throated Sparrows (one at Pearl
Chase Park by the UCSB Lagoon 4/04, and one at Tecolotito Creek 4/05).

Last Tuesday at Arroyo Hondo there were lots of birds singing, including
lots of Warbling Vireos and Wilson's Warblers and a few each of Townsend's
and Black-throated Gray Warblers. This was my first trip there and I was
interested to see how it looked after the Alisal Fire - both the riparian
woodland and the surrounding uplands look to be recovering really well.

Yesterday my Goleta backyard had its first singing Yellow Warbler for the
year.

Best,
Conor McMahon
Goleta