Date: 4/15/24 6:46 pm
From: Peter Metropulos via groups.io <pjmetrop...>
Subject: [pen-bird] BEDWELL BAY FRONT PARK: WHITE-THROATED SPARROW & VAUX'S SWIFT
Heavily overcast mornings in mid-April are often good for seeing Spring-arrival VAUX'S SWIFTS because when the sky is clear they fly so high you can't see them.I spotted one among a flock of migrant swallows this morning at BEDWELL BAY FRONT PARK.Among the usual wintering sparrows I found a handsome , golden-lored, white-striped WHITE-THROATED SPARROW which was not present during the Winter so must be a Spring migrant.
Peter J.Metropulos4/15/24