Date: 4/15/24 5:44 am
From: Donna Lee Scott <dls9...>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Fwd: Osprey
See msg below re apparent Osprey hit by car.
She meant Lansing schools.
I think she meant bird is on north side of road, same side as school bldg.
across from AllSaints church.
Can anybody go check on this bird?

Donna Scott
Kendal at Ithaca-377
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Andrea <dreaclare...>
Date: April 15, 2024 at 8:04:25 AM EDT
To: Donna Lee Scott <dls9...>
Subject: Osprey

Hi Donna,
I see your name often on the bird threads, and I’m driving to work but I think I just passed an osprey that got hit by a car , Right before landing school- across from the church where the two osprey platforms are. If driving to the school it’s on the left hand side of the road. I couldn’t stop but I didn’t know if you knew anyone to check on it!
Thanks! Sorry so random!
Andrea

Sent from my iPhone

--

(copy & paste any URL below, then modify any text "_DOT_" to a period ".")

NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsWELCOME_DOT_htm
NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsRULES_DOT_htm
NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave_DOT_htm

ARCHIVES:
1) mail-archive_DOT_com/cayugabirds-l@cornell_DOT_edu/maillist_DOT_html
2) surfbirds_DOT_com/birdingmail/Group/Cayugabirds
3) aba_DOT_org/birding-news/

ebird_DOT_org/content/ebird/