Date: 4/14/24 5:23 pm
From: Rob Faucett via Tweeters <tweeters...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] question
Hi Diane (et al) - There should always be a “sent by” email address in the message. Depending on how your email reader thing (technically called a “CLIENT”) is set up.

In the old days it was considered rude or invasive to reply directly to the senders address respondingto something sent to a LISTSERV.

Call anytime if you don’t see any senders address or need more info. I’m happy to help.

Good birding!!

Rob

Rob Faucett
+1(206) 619-5569