Date: 4/14/24 5:05 pm
From: Tim Brennan via Tweeters <tweeters...>
Subject: [Tweeters] And Jefferson
Hey Tweets,

Less rambling, and more pictures - from last Monday in Jefferson County. The best finds of the day: Sora on Marrowstone Island, and Cackling Geese on Gardiner Beach Road. Kitsap - 98 species for the year; Jefferson - 116. Excited to see what spring brings! If you're on your way back from the Olympic Bird Festival this weekend, feel free to stop in Jefferson and Kitsap to leave me some bread crumbs, please and thankya!

Cheers,

Tim Brennan
Renton

https://jkcountybirding.blogspot.com/2024/04/april-8th-early-spring-trip-jefferson.html
[https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhC8UAinzM6IACSZAVFBZJwlOx9ltVnWWPCXZRD9Eog4iaBUcjm0aAEC_UyHlyQzecLCzgAdL6eeUgLSyAIqan_Ikx6jBh7krI1_tn1_t6avGrEwTnQddsF9J6nqMimx7LFxoBz6rxxttEE91-vcXwmWxGKBBmWUvBASAUJxHB3B3wVFr3irBK-CKqESntV/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/DSC_0002.JPG]<https://jkcountybirding.blogspot.com/2024/04/april-8th-early-spring-trip-jefferson.html>
April 8th - Early Spring Trip, Jefferson County<https://jkcountybirding.blogspot.com/2024/04/april-8th-early-spring-trip-jefferson.html>
Can't even remember where - Kitsap County Catching up I woke up Monday morning. Not a shocker. I just got to thinking - what an interesting...
jkcountybirding.blogspot.com