Date: 4/13/24 11:03 pm
From: BJ Wishinsky <wishin...>
Subject: Re: [pen-bird] Mysterious bird on Pillar Point Harbor
Thanks, Malia! I'm so glad you saw it too. Thanks also to Aaron,
Dominik, and Richard for your help. Pacific Loon makes sense to me.
Between the limited magnification and the way the sun was hitting it,
the head looked more black and white than gray. I've mostly seen
breeding plumage on Common Loons, and that wasn't a match. Think I'll go
back tomorrow with binoculars for a better look.

bj