Date: 4/13/24 8:39 am
From: Dominik Mosur <dominikmosur...>
Subject: Re: [SFBirds] who might know about the current parrot population in San Francisco?
Forgot to add that outside of SF , for several years now they are a regular
presence in Brisbane , probably a break off from the McLaren/Crocker flock.

There's also been a handful of reports from Sausalito and Berkeley that
presumably on a calm warm day (or a series thereof) could've made the
flight from SF.

DM