Date: 4/12/24 11:41 am
From: Jeff Hansen <jeff.hansen.sd...>
Subject: [sd-birds] New arrivals sanborn county
I saw a chipping sparrow in my driveway today. Yesterday saw song sparrows.
I think I heard franklins gulls flying over.

Flickers are doing their thing. Saw three in one tree today. Wood ducks are
frequenting my trees

I was in Sioux falls Tuesday and think I had a winter wren at lake Alvin
which should be renamed cedar infestation Park. Such a depressing place.
The wren was at the spillway.

Had greater yellow legs on the big sioux River at gitchie manitou. What a
neat park. Unfortunately buckthorn and honeysuckle are taking over.