Date: 4/12/24 11:14 am
From: PAUL ROBERTS <phawk254...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] Raptors: A Fistful of Daggers on WGBH This Week and Next
I would encourage anyone with an interest in raptors to check their PBS
TV schedules for the remainder of this week, looking for a replay of
one of the best Nature programs I've ever seen on PBS. Wednesday
nights April 10 & 17 WGBH broadcast/is broadcasting two one-hour
episodes of "Raptors: A Fistful of Daggers." Quite simply it is one of
the best videos on raptors I've ever seen (and would dearly love to
see in IMAX). The cinematography is absolutely superb. (The narration
a little less so.) All the scenes I saw were new and spectacular,
especially the migration of the Amur Falcon, hunting African Crowned
Eagles, and Eurasian Goshawks and Great Grey Owl..... OMG! The first
episode broadcast this past Wednesday will be rebroadcast several
times during the next week (check the schedule) and is available
online. The second episode, to be broadcast next Wednesday focuses on
raptors in extreme environments. Don't miss it. Best, Paul Paul M.
Roberts
Medford, MA
<phawk254...>

--