Date: 4/12/24 3:03 pm
From: Diana F. <diana.fru...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] Shorebird Conservation Panel at April 18 Meeting
Fyi, please see below

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: John Nelson <jnelson...>
Date: Fri, Apr 12, 2024, 4:18 PM
Subject: [AMBC Google Group] Reminder Shorebird Conservation Panel at April
18 Meeting
To: Massachusetts Assoc of Bird Clubs <
<association-of-massachusetts-bird-clubs...>

Association members,

As a reminder, you are all invited to our next Association meeting via Zoom
at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 18. Here is the Zoom link:
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81650747613

Without any important agenda items, I decided to organize what is sure to
be a thought-provoking panel discussion on shorebird conservation, and I
lined up an impressive panel. Manomet will be represented by Lisa Schibley.
Mass Audubon will be represented by John Herbert (Director of Bird
Conservation) and Wayne Petersen. Mass Fish and Wildlife will be
represented by state ornithologist Drew Vitz. All individual members of
member clubs are welcome to participate.The format will allow attendees
opportunities to state their own views and ask questions, and I hope we can
all help spread the word to get good attendance from club members. Bird
club members need to mobilize more for bird conservation, and the AMBC is
trying to form partnerships with other organizations.

Thanks,

John Nelson
AMBC Facilitator

--