Date: 4/10/24 8:35 pm
From: Matt Sadowski <mattsadowski78...>
Subject: Re: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Swainson's Hawks/Turkey Vultures in Borrego Springs
https://www.hawkcount.org/month_summary.php?rsite=545

Not sure how regularly the counts are entered in eBird but they are
available above.

Matt Sadowski

On Wed, Apr 10, 2024, 20:19 Aaron Jones <atj0888...> wrote:

> Good evening,
>
> May I please ask whether there are any lists or databases updated on a
> daily basis? I've been trying eBird, but there doesn't seem to be any
> regular checklists on the hawkwatch sites on there. Hopefully we can make
> it there this weekend!
>
> Thank you!
>
> Aaron Jones,
> Santa Ana, Orange County.

View/Reply Online (#15942): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/15942
The monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) are currently virtual, open only to members, at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month.

Two notable on-line resources are available for San Diego birders: the San Diego County Bird Atlas by Phil Unitt (2004) - http://sdplantatlas.org/BirdAtlas/BirdPages.aspx ; and an update of notable records for San Diego County (2002–present), compiled by Paul Lehman - https://bvaudubon.org/birding-resources/ .