Date: 4/10/24 8:19 pm
From: Aaron Jones <atj0888...>
Subject: Re: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Swainson's Hawks/Turkey Vultures in Borrego Springs
Good evening,

May I please ask whether there are any lists or databases updated on a daily basis? I've been trying eBird, but there doesn't seem to be any regular checklists on the hawkwatch sites on there. Hopefully we can make it there this weekend!

Thank you!

Aaron Jones,
Santa Ana, Orange County.

View/Reply Online (#15941): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/15941
The monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) are currently virtual, open only to members, at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month.

Two notable on-line resources are available for San Diego birders: the San Diego County Bird Atlas by Phil Unitt (2004) - http://sdplantatlas.org/BirdAtlas/BirdPages.aspx ; and an update of notable records for San Diego County (2002–present), compiled by Paul Lehman - https://bvaudubon.org/birding-resources/ .