Date: 4/10/24 4:03 am
From: Kirk Suedmeyer <0000061440a7acf5-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Some WOWS!!!
Good marnin!!!

What a great spring eh? We have bluebirds feeding chicks for the past 10 days, have a pair of Hairy woodpeckers nesting somewhere close on property (eating the suet cakes within days 😊), Pileateds close as well; saw Turkey vultures two weeks earlier than we ever have, heard first Northern parula and common yellow throat on the same day yesterday (didn’t see them so didn’t list 😊) AND a pair of bald eagles breeding on the ground just 17 feet from our deck!! My wife walked onto the deck to check the suet and there they were!! And didn’t have the phone/camera…..WOW…………..

Good birding all!

Kirk (Lee’s Summit)…

MBS Spring Meeting: May 3 – 5, 2024 at Stoney Creek Inn, St. Joseph, MO.
Details and registration: https://mobirds.org/MBS/NextMeeting.aspx

Join us on Facebook!