Date: 4/6/24 3:05 pm
From: Angela Dimmitt via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] FOY Tree Swallows - kettling high with a Turkey Vulture
Looked through my bins at a TV being wildly buffeted by the wind up high and saw 9 tree swallows flying with it!  An adult Bald Eagle flew by my house this afternoon following the stream down the valley, flying at or below treetop level.  This is the third time in the past couple of weeks it has flown by low like that - sadly no fish in the stream yet.  No sign of a suitable tree or nest, but I'll keep looking - Candlewood Lake is close by.
Angela Dimmitt
New Milford

To subscribe or unsubscribe via email, send an email with just "join" or "leave" in the subject or body to: <ctbirds-request...>