Date: 4/6/24 1:24 pm
From: HAL MICHAEL via Tweeters <tweeters...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Galapagos Info
My wife and I went on the MV Grace, run by Quasar. Small ship with about a dozen guests and ample crew. Excellent guides. Very rarely were we in the same place at the same time as other tours. Saw a pretty good number and diversity of birds in addition to the iguanas (marine and terrestrial), herds of Green Turtles, and lots of sharks and rays. A highlight of them was the Hammerheads. Excellent food; in all fine time..

They do two loops. The first covers the more northern islands and the second is the southern islands. There is some overlap but the northern loop seems most popular and covers "most" of the highlights.

Hal Michael
Board of Directors, Ecologists Without Borders http://ecowb.org/
Olympia WA
360-459-4005