Date: 3/31/24 9:02 am
From: Kent Forward via groups.io <kforward...>
Subject: Re: [pen-bird] Any sightings of Piping Plover after 12:03 PM today?
I don’t believe so. I was there with approximately a dozen other birders yesterday from 2:30 to 6:30 PM and none of us were able to detect it. Weather was fairly poor though (off and on soaking rain, even lightning in the area, pretty poor lighting conditions etc). Hopefully those trying today will have better luck!
Kent ForwardEl Granada
On Saturday, March 30, 2024, 9:48 PM, Mike Correll-Feichtner <feinerVogel94551...> wrote:

This is the only eBbird report today:

https://ebird.org/checklist/S166526618

Mike Correll-Feichtner