Date: 6/11/24 5:25 am
From: 'NAPBirds' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Re: [birders] The Clay-colored Sparrow at Rolling Hills
You would enter the Park from Merritt Rd. across from Wiards Orchards or a little further east. There are some gravel paths. The CCSP is in there in the scrub. In past years there have been quite a few.
Best
Juliet Berger

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to birders+<unsubscribe...><mailto:birders+<unsubscribe...>.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CAOaZnoZaSgJvX1X7iMdZ--oD0GCVrgkxAVzsv-F6xj4N-tm0Vw...><https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CAOaZnoZaSgJvX1X7iMdZ--oD0GCVrgkxAVzsv-F6xj4N-tm0Vw...>?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<DM8PR09MB629625E1368204F52C94BBAC92C72...>

Join us on Facebook!