Date: 6/11/24 5:19 am
From: Catherine Carroll <kiwibisc...>
Subject: [birders] The Clay-colored Sparrow at Rolling Hills
This probably seems like a strange question in the days of eBird, etc. Can
anyone tell me where I might see this bird in Rolling Hills?

I went on Sunday (first time visit), had no idea how large it was. Wasn't
excited about paying $10 non-resident fee. I did drive all the way through
the park and was never charged - there was no one in the little house. The
red dot on eBird makes it appear close to the road. I never did find it.

Thanks for any help,
Cathy

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CAOaZnoZaSgJvX1X7iMdZ--oD0GCVrgkxAVzsv-F6xj4N-tm0Vw...>