Date: 5/18/24 10:54 am
Subject: Re: Night vision bins?
FWIW, assuming it's a Barred Owl, our most common one, they ought be out with their new owlets right about now, and they generally are perched (often sleeping) out in the open during the day and early evening, offering excellent views, even if behind foliage or branches (you may find the wonderful owlets nearby as well). Try taking a walk around your yard or nearby woods looking up... but ALSO looking down for owl pellets or white droppings!

-- Rob Gluck.... Carrboro, NC.