Date: 5/18/24 7:03 am
Subject: Re: Night vision bins?
Hi Michelle,
Let me throw you a curve ball.
An excellent flashlight for night birding is now sold by Ledlenser.
The flashlight I bought is:
The P7R Ledlenser (80.00). It is medium sized and fairly light. it really lights things up things at night for a good distance. You will be amazed.

This flashlight was recommended by a birder I know who goes on these incredible birding trips around the world. The guides for these trips professional birders, extremely knowledgeable and one of the guides recommends Ledlenser flashlights for night birding.

Good birding!

Taylor

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 18, 2024, at 9:42 AM, Michelle Dyer <carolinabirds...> wrote:
>
> I have heard an owl in my yard a few times. Do y'all have any recommendations for good night vision binoculars? I’d love to try to get my eyes on the owl!

Join us on Facebook!