Date: 5/16/24 4:35 pm
Subject: Falls Lake Thrush Tease
I’ve had a couple of thrush photos sent to me recently and a few of you have asked am I going to do the GRAY-CHEEKED PROGRAM again this year. Well… I have had a Swainsons singing and showing off here all week, and Ryan and Tony don’t give me an option, so let’s do it!
We have penciled in October 5-13. This is NOT an email to request reservations but only to get this on your calendar’s if you’re interested. I will send out the invitation email on August 1.
Enjoy or put up with the summer months and i’ll reach out in August.

Brian Pendergraft
Falls Lake NC (watching the Canes)

Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!