Date: 5/13/24 3:57 pm
From: Will Cook <cwcook...>
Wow, good memory, Steve! We haven't been on majordomo since 2003.
Please see instructions and guidelines at

https://www.carolinanature.com/birds/cbirds.html

If you lose this link, please just Google <carolinabirds...>
To unsubscribe, send a message to <sympa...> with this text in the
body of the message (leave the subject line blank):
unsubscribe carolinabirds
Let me know if you have trouble.
Will Cook - Durham, NC <Carolinabirds-request...>

On May 13, 2024 6:06 PM, Steve <sshultz...> wrote:

Unless it’s changed, to unsubscribe, you must send an email to
<majordomo...> from your subscribed address with the word
unsubscribe in the subject line. Someone please correct me if I am
wrong. Sending a message to Carolinabirds with an unsubscribe
request will not accomplish the goal.
Steve Shultz

On May 13, 2024, at 5:56 PM, Jessica Gryglewicz
<carolinabirds...> if I am wrong. edu> wrote:

Please unsubscribe <jlgrygle...>
On Mon, May 13, 2024 at 5:46 PM bev2495 <carolinabirds...>
wrote:

Please unsubscribe <bev2495...>

Thank you

Join us on Facebook!