Date: 5/13/24 2:38 pm
Subject: Re: recent opinions on mid range binocs for birding?
Vortex has a lifetime guarantee. I have used the Diamondbacks and they
are a decent binocular. We had a pair of Celestron binoculars, many
years ago. They were not that great. Perhaps, they have improved. Good
luck with whatever you choose.
Bernie Carr
On May 13, 2024 3:08 PM, "Herbert, Teri Lynn" <carolinabirds...>
wrote:

My Nikon Monarchs broke this weekend (lens eye cup) and I read
this is quite common. They are only 13 years old, so am very
disappointed. I can always use my dad’s 1940s binoculars, which
still are great! but they are a bit heavy…

I’ve read reviews and narrowed it down to

Celestron Trailseeker ED

and

Vortex Diamondback HD.

What are your opinions and have either of these gotten broken for
you? I need something that will last 20 years…(probably more
than my age allows, but am planning on a long life, haha).

You can reply just to me if desired, not to the list.

Thank you all very much!!

Teri Lynn

Join us on Facebook!