Date: 5/13/24 12:08 pm
Subject: recent opinions on mid range binocs for birding?
My Nikon Monarchs broke this weekend (lens eye cup) and I read this is quite common. They are only 13 years old, so am very disappointed. I can always use my dad’s 1940s binoculars, which still are great! but they are a bit heavy…
I’ve read reviews and narrowed it down to
Celestron Trailseeker ED
and
Vortex Diamondback HD.
What are your opinions and have either of these gotten broken for you? I need something that will last 20 years…(probably more than my age allows, but am planning on a long life, haha).
You can reply just to me if desired, not to the list.
Thank you all very much!!
Teri Lynn

Join us on Facebook!