Date: 5/3/24 5:16 pm
From: Kevin Lucas via Tweeters <tweeters...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Use of Merlin app
I would love it if Merlin could highlight just the parts that it identifies
as a particular species, not just take me to where it thinks it heard it,
since often there are numerous species vocalizing, and it's not clear to me
that it always takes me to immediately before the identified vocalization
occurs.
That would be a major help in comparing sonograms, and in pointing out
errors to the magic man's developers.

Good Birding,

https://www.aba.org/aba-code-of-birding-ethics/

https://www.audubon.org/get-outside/audubons-guide-ethical-bird-photography