Date: 5/3/24 2:26 pm
From: Dan Tufford via Tweeters <tweeters...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Slow migration startup?
Earlier this week we saw a Townsend's Warbler at Grayland Beach SP and several Orange-crowned at Bottle Beach.
DanLacey, WA

On Friday, May 3, 2024 at 02:17:23 PM PDT, Zora Monster via Tweeters <tweeters...> wrote:

On Wednesday I had two orange-crowned warblers, an Audubon’s yellow-rumped and a Wilson’s in the morning eating worms in my plum tree. Haven’t seen them since.
Zora DermerPhinney Ridge
Sent from my iPhone

On May 3, 2024, at 2:03 PM, Steve Hampton via Tweeters <tweeters...> wrote:

BirdCast was pretty accurate last night, at least here in Port Townsend. There was a big movement of Yellow-rumped Warblers -- mostly Audubon. I counted 51 moving from tree to tree out near the lighthouse. We've been swimming in Orange-crowns for a week or more. Western Flycatchers arrived en force a couple days ago. No other flycatchers that I've seen yet. There's been a scattering of Wilson's, Black-thr Gray, and I've seen a couple of each of these: MacGillivray's, Warbling Vireos, BH Grosbeaks. I suspect we'll get a large pulse with the coming high pressure in about a week.

On Fri, May 3, 2024 at 1:46 PM BRAD Liljequist via Tweeters <tweeters...> wrote:

Hi all,  I keep waiting to hear the warblers moving through Phinney Ridge - but haven't heard much of anything.  How about others?  I know it's maybe a touch early, but seems like in past things started last week of April.   Brad LiljequistPhinney Ridge, Seattle, WA_______________________________________________
Tweeters mailing list
<Tweeters...>

​Steve Hampton​Port Townsend, WA  (qatáy)