Date: 5/3/24 4:59 am
From: Sandra Keller <000007a762f332b7-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] SW Ohio musings
I don't ever recall Nashville Warbler everywhere I’ve been last spring!
They are this spring. Of course I am hitting different spots this spring.
Lots of other species around - like that elusive GW Warbler….. some
Year! That’s an Ohio bird for me. So a good late April migration here.
I hope I didn’t just jinx everything…..

I've been checking out shorebird spots in the region. Gets interesting
Always changing. Keeps it challenging. I checked out a field that was
Brush hogged - or whatever the term is - at Armleder. There was stuff
There! But scope needed. It was a long walk in with it…. And viewing
Wasn’t the best through gaps in trees. I viewed from the trail at Armleder.
The NE corner area. It’s private property.

I thought at first this was the mythical bean field. I am told no. I should have
Been here 7 years ago or so - the Bean field had all sorts of shorebirds!

Foy Semipalm sandpiper. Pecs, least, both yellowlegs, solitary. In very
Low numbers.

Good birding all. I was going to head out for an hour for migrants at Armleder,
But the radar looks like rain!

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini