Date: 5/2/24 6:35 am
From: Liz Thorstenson <lizzylee...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] Re: oriole - Salisbury
I heard the first orioles this morning in Arlington! Couldn't find them in
the trees and had to run to work, but 100% heard them. Hooray!!

Relatedly, I had FOY catbird, swifts, and warbling vireos this morning as
well.
My merlin app told me there was a nashville warbler afoot, too, but I had
no time to investigate that claim.

This is along the Alewife Brook between Arlington and Somerville.

Liz in East Arlington

On Thu, May 2, 2024 at 9:02 AM Liz Pease <lizpease...> wrote:

> Just went out to get my feeders and can hear a Baltimore Oriole in my yard
> as well (just down the road on Meaders Lane, Salisbury).
>
> Liz Pease
> <lizpease...>
> Salisbury, MA
>
> On Thu, May 2, 2024 at 8:42 AM Liz Pease <lizpease...> wrote:
>
>> My parents just had their first oriole appear (Ferry Rd., Salisbury) --
>> much to their dismay, as their feeders weren't up yet!
>>
>> They're coming!!
>>
>> --
>> Liz Pease
>> (she, her, hers)